BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dear Santa

Delanie and I sat down to write her letter to Santa. It was pretty priceless. I enjoyed it so much I thought I would share it. She spoke while I wrote the letter. Keep in mind I made her sentences for her.

Dear Santa,
I would like a purple dress for Christmas. I want a candy cane too. I have been a little naughty since Raleigh's been here. This week I have been trying to be a good girl. My mom has noticed that I have been trying. I would also like a princess Belle doll I almost forgot. If you could bring my poppa Steve some chocolate and some chapstick that would be nice. Please bring my bear Sassy a tutu. My uncle Doug gave me Sassy. Uncle Doug is a boy, he can't have a tutu, but Sassy can. Bring my grandma Kim a tutu. I love you Santa.
Love, Delanie (age 3)

0 comments: